Ward Keller has property law teams in both Darwin and Palmerston.
We act for both sellers and buyers for all types of commercial transactions: property developments, vacant land, office buildings, strata-titled warehouses and iconic buildings such as Qantas House, the Frontier Hotel and the Mirambeena Resort.
We help commercial property clients with:
- preparing, reviewing and negotiating the terms of sale and purchase contracts
- advising on stamp duty issues and concessions
- dealing with government authorities and regulation
- registration and liaison with the Land Titles Office.
Property law advice we give property developers:
- land acquisition and due diligence
- development issues
- complex contracts, including sale and lease back and contra arrangements
- strata titling
- sales and leasing
- regulatory compliance.
Some transactions we have worked on:
- sale of SKYCITY casino and resort
- Durack ‘The Heights’ subdivision
- Hastings On Mindil and The Avenue developments
- Darwin Waterfront development.