Chris Teng joined Ward Keller as a Law Clerk in July 2015. He graduated with a double degree in law and arts from Charles Darwin University in April 2020.
Chris was admitted to practise in July 2020 and works in the commercial law department on wills and estates, commercial transactions, and debt recovery matters.
Chris said the firm’s culture is friendly and inclusive. ‘I have really enjoyed the opportunity to work alongside colleagues who draw on their experience and expertise to achieve better outcomes for clients and the community’.
Chris was born and raised in Darwin. Outside of work, Chris is the secretary of NT Young Lawyers and he loves to walk his dog, keep fit and explore more of the Territory.
Areas of Law
- commercial law
- debt recovery
- migration law
- wills and estates
Qualifications & Memberships
- Admitted to practise in the Northern Territory (2020)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, the College of Law (2020)
- Bachelor of Laws, Charles Darwin University (2020)
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), Charles Darwin University (2020)
- Member of the Law Society NT (2021)
- Secretary, NT Young Lawyers (2021)