Bettina Kobelt graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Queensland’s Bond University in 2019 and joined Ward Keller as a Graduate Law Clerk in February 2020. Bettina was admitted to the Supreme Court of the Northern Territory in July 2020 and commenced her lawyer position with Ward Keller immediately after.
Bettina is enjoying her new workplace. ‘I went home after the first week and knew I’d be really happy here’, said Bettina, who was born in Darwin and works in the firm’s family law and criminal law departments.
‘Everyone in my team is friendly and welcoming and laid back. It’s been really nice.’
After hours, Bettina loves a good book and is starting to get into exercise and healthy cooking. ‘I didn’t use to like cooking, but I’m really enjoying it now.’
Areas of Law
- Family law and criminal law
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Bond University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Admitted as a legal practitioner in the Northern Territory (2020)
- Member of Northern Territory Young Lawyers
- Member of Northern Territory Women Lawyers' Association