Mandy Thorneycroft joined Ward Keller in 2019, bringing a wealth of knowledge and experience from a diverse career within both government and private sectors to our mining and resources team.
Mandy has a strong client focus and is looking forward to the intellectual challenge offered by mining and resources law and shaping practical solutions for her clients.
‘I am pleased to be a part of the Ward Keller team, and I welcome the opportunity to work alongside Kevin and Ash (two of the firm’s partners)’, she said.
‘Ward Keller genuinely embraces diversity of background, culture and experience. I enjoy the work we do for our clients and look forward to the new challenges each day brings.’
In her down time, Mandy enjoys getting out on the water, exploring the Top End’s waterholes and waterfalls, a decent red and spending time with family and friends.
Areas of Law
- Mining and resources
- Native title and Aboriginal land
Qualifications & Memberships
- Admitted to practise in Northern Territory, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws, Charles Darwin University (2016)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, Sydney (2016)
- Diploma of Business Management (2015)
- Diploma of Property (Real Estate) (2008)
- Member of the Australian Mining and Petroleum Lawyers Association
- Member of the NT Law Society.