Sarah Borrows joined Ward Keller in 2015 as a legal secretary in the firm’s commercial cell. Sarah completed her law degree part time at the University of New England in 2017 and was admitted to practice in 2018. Sarah is pleased to be continuing her legal career at Ward Keller where she enjoys the firm’s welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Sarah is originally from Manchester, England and spent two years travelling around Asia and Australia before settling in Darwin in 2012.
In her spare time, Sarah enjoys spending time with her young family and likes to keep active by running and horse riding.
In addition to her work at Ward Keller Sarah has spent many years volunteering for Darwin Community Legal Service.
Areas of Law
- commercial litigation
- banking and finance
- estate planning
- debt recovery.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts (English) (Hons), University of Birmingham
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Bachelor of Laws, University of New England
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
- Admitted as a legal practitioner in the Northern Territory (2018)