Teresa Hall is a partner in Ward Keller’s commercial division, where she has a broad area of practice in commercial law, property law and wills and estate planning. Teresa was born and raised in Darwin. She completed a double degree in Adelaide, in law and arts, and then worked for one of South Australia’s oldest firms, Rudall and Rudall.
Teresa then ran her own practice, Hall Solicitors, for four years before moving back to the Territory and joining Ward Keller in 2011. Teresa has a large client base, and does a lot of work with Darwin’s large property developers.
When she’s not at work, Teresa loves exploring the Territory’s “great outdoors” with her family.
Areas of Law
- commercial law
- property law
- wills and estate planning.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia (2003)
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia (2005)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the Northern Territory (2011).