As a workplace, Ward Keller has an enviable reputation in Darwin.
We’ve created a supportive environment where ambitious and talented people are given the freedom to develop and achieve their full potential.
We also believe that each and every member of staff has an important role to play, and their work is valued whether it is visible to the client or not.
We welcome your interest in joining us.
We currently have vacancies in the following practice areas:
- Mining and Petroleum Lawyer – Must have 3 years post admission experience with a good knowledge of mining and petroleum law in the Territory or other Australian jurisdiction and be experienced in advising on mining and petroleum issues. Must also possess an understanding and have experience in working with the Native Title Act 1993 (Cth), the Aboriginal Land Rights (Northern Territory) Act 1976 (Cth) and the Northern Territory Aboriginal Sacred Sites Act (NT).
- Family Lawyer – Must have at least 3 years Family Law post admission experience and have a good understanding of children and property disputes, child support and experience with court work is essential.
- Junior Commercial Lawyer – Must have 2-5 years post admission experience with a sound property and commercial law experience, preferably with previous experience in leasing, securities, companies, trusts and partnerships.
- Senior Commercial Lawyer – Must have 5 years post admission experience with a comprehensive knowledge of property and commercial law, preferably with previous experience in leasing, securities, companies, trusts and partnerships.
- Litigation Lawyer – Must have practical experience in litigation, with court work highly regarded.