As a workplace, Ward Keller has an enviable reputation in Darwin.
We’ve created a supportive environment where ambitious and talented people are given the freedom to develop and achieve their full potential.
We also believe that each and every member of staff has an important role to play, and their work is valued whether it is visible to the client or not.
We welcome your interest in joining us.
We currently have vacancies in the following practice areas and are looking for lawyers with 3 years PAE:
- Mining and Petroleum Lawyer – have a good knowledge of mining and petroleum law in the Territory or other Australian jurisdiction and be experienced in advising on mining and petroleum issues
- Family Lawyer – Must have a good understanding of children and property disputes, child support and experience with court work is essential.
- Resources Lawyer – Must have a knowledge or interest in mining, energy and infrastructure projects, preferably with experience in indigenous issues and relevant laws.
- Commercial Lawyer – Must have sound property and commercial law experience, preferably with previous experience in leasing, securities, companies, trusts and partnerships.
- Litigation Lawyer – Must have practical experience in litigation, with court work highly regarded.