We help people and families who are thinking of migrating to Australia, applying for permanent residency status, or having residency problems in Australia.
That includes assisting people to bring their partner or family over from other countries, or making submissions to the Department of Home Affairs to allow people on a partner visa to stay in the country when a marriage breaks down.
Ward Keller’s migration practice is regarded as the best in Darwin.
Our migration team works exclusively in this area, and we work around the clock when we need to.
And we understand our clients are often feeling confused, scared or frustrated.
Our job is to get visas approved, and advocating for our clients with the Department of Immigration to get them here or allow them to stay.
Our migration practice can help with:
- assessing migration options
- preparing migration applications
- submissions to the Department of Home Affairs
- appeals from refusal and cancellation of visas
- advice on all temporary and permanent Australian visas.