Migration Agents Northern Territory

Our registered migration agents and lawyers help people and families who are thinking of migrating to Australia, applying for permanent residency status, or having residency problems in Australia.

That includes assisting people to bring their partner or family over from other countries, or making submissions to the Department of Home Affairs to allow people on a partner visa to stay in the country when a marriage breaks down.

We help with employers who want to sponsor skilled migrants and also assist with various types of citizenship applications.

Ward Keller’s migration practice, which includes registered migration agents and lawyers, is regarded as the best in Darwin and the Northern Territory.

Our migration team works exclusively in this area, and we work around the clock when we need to.

And we understand our clients are often feeling confused, scared or frustrated.

Our job is to get visas approved, and advocating for our clients with the Department of Home Affairs to get them here or allow them to stay.

Immigration Agents Northern Australia

Our migration practice can help with:

  • Assessing migration options
  • Preparing migration applications
  • Submissions to the Department of Home Affairs
  • Appeals from refusal and cancellation of visas
  • Advice on all temporary and permanent Australian visas.

We adhere to the Australian Government Code of Conduct for registered migration agents and lawyers. More information about the Code of Conduct can be found here.