With the growing number of major resources and construction projects in the Northern Territory, more and more businesses are looking offshore to recruit workers.
Ward Keller is proud to be the only law firm in the Territory providing tailored, accurate advice to employers on how to manage this complex process.
Headed up by Brian Kelleher, a Registered Migration Agent with 18 years’ experience in migration law, Ward Keller’s migration practice handles all areas of migration law:
- assisting employers to bring in overseas employees
- advising employers on the regulations and the requirements they need to meet
- making submissions to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
Migration law is complex: the Migration Act is extensive and regulations under the Act are constantly changing. Our migration team has specific expertise in this area, which is why we can provide accurate advice that’s tailored to each client’s situation.
We can help Territory businesses source overseas workers on all Australian visas:
- General Skilled Migration
- Regional Skilled Migration Scheme
- Employer Nomination Scheme
- Temporary Business Sponsorship (457)
- Business Migration.