Migration Agents Northern Territory
With the growing number of major resources and construction projects in the Northern Territory, more and more businesses are looking offshore to recruit workers.
Ward Keller is proud to be the only law firm in the Northern Territory providing tailored, accurate advice to employers on how to manage this complex process.
Ward Keller’s migration practice handles all areas of migration law:
- assisting employers to bring in overseas employees
- advising employers on the regulations and the requirements they need to meet
- making submissions to the Department of Home Affairs.
Migration law is complex: the Migration Act is extensive and regulations under the Act are constantly changing. Our migration team has specific expertise in this area, which is why we can provide accurate advice that’s tailored to each client’s situation.
Immigration Agent Northern Australia
We can help Territory businesses source overseas workers on all Australian visas:
- General Skilled Migration
- Regional Skilled Migration Scheme
- Employer Nomination Scheme
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (482)
- Business Migration
We adhere to the Australian Government Code of Conduct for registered migration agents. For more information about the Code of Conduct click on the link below: