Kaliopi joined Ward Keller in July of 2013.
Kaliopi progressed through the ranks of Ward Keller and in July 2017 commenced as Partner.
Kaliopi has grown up in Darwin and so she understands the unique issues faced by those working and engaging in business in the Northern Territory.
Kaliopi is passionate about practising law and takes great pride in all aspects of her work whether acting for individuals, businesses or large corporations.
Every day, Kaliopi strives to achieve practical, good outcomes for her clients and she feels most satisfied when a client is equipped to make fully informed decisions about their matter and comfortable with the legal process they are engaged in.
Kaliopi brings a breadth of experience to all of her files and works hard to assist her clients.
While Kaliopi’s primary areas of practice are workers’ compensation, employment law and liquor licensing, she can also assist clients in most personal and commercial dispute related matters including representation at mediation, acting in negligence related matters and advising in relation to policy and good governance.
Outside of legal practice, Kaliopi enjoys volunteering her time to local organisations and spending quality time with her family.
Areas of Law
- industrial relations
- debt recovery
- commercial law
- liquor licensing
- workers compensation
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws, Charles Darwin University
- Bachelor of Arts (major in psychology), Charles Darwin University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University
- Admitted to practise in the Northern Territory (2009)
- Member of the NT Law Society
- Member of Australian Lawyers Alliance (Board member from 2017-2020)
- Secretary of Hellenic Australia Chamber of Commerce & Industry (NT) Inc.